Thursday 20 October 2011

Medieval drunks (painted)


This has to be one of my favourite sets....the poses, the faces..all excellent..so good the set virtually paints its self.
I´ve painted the most of them up in the colours of Sir Hugh Jarse 
Many thanks to Jens from Valdemar Miniatures for sending me this set :-D

The "I´ll tell ya..", "Olay Olay olay O-lay O-lay !!" and "you´re my best mate" bods
The party in full swing..but wait!!!! One is missing!!!
OH..there he is :-D
The whole Party !!!!!

Hello to Simon,,thanks for following :-D
Hello to Markus Schenk from The Dice warrior blog  He´s only just entered the world of blogging but his first post is a big one...The Pyhruss battle dio in 1/72nd from this years DuZi

18 comments:

  1. Only musicians are missing ... :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are one-happy-group of folk! Puts a big smile on my face. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Paul:)

    I'll start paint this set soon too;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great poses and animation, looks like a good night out in Gravesend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shmashin! - wadawaytogo! (hic!):-#

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look great so much action in the figures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb figures and superb painting. Well done
    cheers-Mike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set of figures and very well painted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this set, and you done a splendit job on getting those drunk a live!
    I want this set to, so if you are looking for my birthdaypressent... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Paul, what a wonderful set that you have done great justice too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stuff! When I had my Vikings we painted up a bunch of drunk minis to use in village raids. The rules we came up with made them more of a random event... stumbling around, then fighting, then passing out... fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why wasn't I invited Paul? Now i'm a bit dissepointed :-(

    Great set that came to live by your hands! :-D

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of your stuff Paul but this set just make me smile...and crave a beer!

    ReplyDelete