Tuesday 6 September 2011

Strelets Batavian cavalry

The full Titel is Batavian cavalry in Roman service but they don´t always have to play the underdog and sometimes they didn´t as can be seen here.
My lot are still loyal and carry a roman standard. The spear was bent anyway so had to replaced.
Hello to Timothy from Fidus et Audax, ( faithfull and courgeous ) which is very fitting to the Batavians (well these lot anyway)
Timothy has just opened his blog...another 1/72nd plastics fan (?) and he´s been luckier than me..he got one of the Caeser adventurer figs I have so far failed to obtain..the female magician and he´s done a grand paintjob on them. .

9 comments:

  1. Great paint job on some dodgy figures, you know my view on Strelets mate.

    Cheers Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batavians are my favourite auxiliaries! Nice unit. Simon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them. They'll look good on the wargame table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou! :) You've shown that the Strelets figures really do paint up nicely, despite what repeated PSR reviews say

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loyalty is one of the true values. . .
    Great work Paul - and I missed you too mate! :-)
    T.

    ReplyDelete