Sunday 6 May 2012

Medieval Ale Wagon

Every army needs a drink at the end of the days work.

Driver a converted archer from Miniart`s Fench Knights with assault ladders, Horse from Zvezda, the wagon, a 3pdr gun carriage from Zvezda´s Russian artillery of Peter the great, barrel from Renedra
Tap made from a bit of the wagon sprue from the side of the 3pdr gun carriage. 


Scratch built Serpentine
Made with a bit of balsa wood, some card, bit of an old paintbrush and copperwire
Hello to Millsy, Mad wargamer and Liverpool FC Fan...
Hello to Nathan from Napoleonic Military Modelling blog.
Sorry, no  back links to your blogs. Due to technical difficulties...my PC blew up, it actually went bang!!!
I´m posting this on a Laptop that has the memory capacity of a goose, which means..I open another tab and have two blogs up at the same time...everything stops!!!!!!




21 comments:

  1. Magnificent Paul.I am thirsty just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I be the first to say "Hic!"?

    Nicely done on the serpentine.

    Sorry to hear about the 'puter. I'm long overdue to replace mine - might actually get round to doing so later this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serpentine is really nice, and the ale wagon is appetizing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuff once again!

    Sorry to hear about the PC. I usually post on a laptop that suffers from jumpy curser syndrome and has a cruel habit of deleting the text I have just typed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The aged and weathered look on that barrel is superb. You do great work. Sorry about your computer, time for a new one I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll drink to this, a great piece of conversion work and painting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bit of kit. EVery army needs one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done Paul, great conversions and a wonderful addition to any collection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Paul! -- helps motivate me to paint my Renedra barrels for my French artillery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I would never say that that wasn't "from the box"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome Paul, the now can bring there beer to the front for celebrations!
    You keep supprising me, well done my friend! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks :-)
    A new PC is on the list for tomorrow and hopefully it will be up and running soon.this Laptop is way to slow!!!
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my ... Paul with a new PC. Then he will be faster on the WWW as now :-D And he's already posting a lot ;-)

    Nice built Paul. It makes me thursty!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great vision and work, Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  15. well done paul. sorry about the PC. now I'll have the worst one around here. the relativly new one that thinks it's smart enough to turn it'self off all the bloody time :-(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the ale wagon! very good conversions!
    and the Serpentine is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Paul = Mr. Middle ages guy (not in terms of age)! :-)
    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very nice piece of supply!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice one Paul gets me motivated to crack open a few beers for myself...only for research purpose you understand...good luck with the new pc

    ReplyDelete